We complete an on-site evaluation, immediately start clean-up and work directly with your insurance company to pay for the fire & smoke remediation and damages.
Fire or smoke damage can bring your life or business to a standstill. Dealing with the aftermath can be truly overwhelming. Smoke and water sometimes causes more damage than the fire, so you need a trusted company with experience in fire and smoke damage restoration to help.
We arrive in less than 1 hour for emergency services!
Clean-up Starts When the Fire Stops. 24/7 Emergency Services.
With WeDry USA’s 24-hour emergency service, our certified technicians can quickly be on site to evaluate the damage and start the cleanup process. Using state of the art equipment, and arriving quickly, we can help prevent further damage to your belongings due to soot, smoke, water and other damages.
After an initial inspection, we will provide you with complete fire restoration plan for any scale of fire damage to your home or business.
Fire Damage Restoration Experts
We know how destructive fire damage is and the consequences if your home or building it is not restored correctly. That's why we handle fire damage restoration right the first time.
Start My Fire Damage Restoration
What To Do After Fire Damage:
What to do
- Get a copy of the fire report from the first responders on the scene. (Make copies)
- Call a disaster relief company with emergency services that can help start cleaning up your fire damage.
- Call your insurance and notify them of the incident as well as documentation from them of what they need.
- Schedule an inspection with your insurance adjuster and a second inspection from a public adjuster or independent adjuster.
- Secure your property as best as possible to prevent further damage, looting or theft. Some insurance companies require this- not doing so can ruin your claim!
- Cancel credit cards, and make a list of important documents that you recovered + what you lost.
- Find temporary housing during fire clean-up and restoration.
What not to do
- Do not enter the building until a firefighter or fire professional has told you it is okay to do so.
- Do not leave the property until it has been boarded up or otherwise secured from theft or looting.
- If water was used to put out the fire, you'll want to start cleanup right away- don't wait to call a clean-up service!
- Do not turn your utilities back on after a fire until you've been told it's safe to do so.
- Don't underestimate the shock, stress and trauma you and your family may be going through.
- Don't take the insurance's first offer for repairs, you should always get a second opinion.
Smoke, Soot & Fire Damage: What's the risk?
Fires cause destruction by the burning itself, but also brings water and smoke damage to a property. Depending on what is burning, smoke can contain many chemicals, but mostly there will be carbon (or soot), tar, oils, and ash. This damage causes your surroundings to be dirty, unusable, or dangerous to health. Particles in smoke infiltrate materials or build up on the surface of materials and causes stains and odors. These stains and odors need to be removed in order to regain full use of the materials.
Smoke damage is hazardous and therefore most homeowners insurance and property insurance policies cover the costs for professional fire damage removal.
Call WeDry USA, with trained experts and specialized equipment for your fire damage today! Plus, we work directly with your insurance, so we get paid from them-- not you!
The Fire Damage Restoration Company You Can Trust
Whether you are a homeowner or a commercial property owner- WeDry USA has the skills, knowledge, experience and equipment necessary to perform the fire damage restoration you need.
For an onsite inspection and estimate, call (855) 933-7924.
Common Fire Damage Questions
Does homeowners insurance cover fire damage?
What to do after a house fire
- Find safe shelter
- Get a fire report
- Call your insurance and start a claim
- Call a fire damage restoration company to help clean-up and secure your property
- Protect and secure your home (even if it's damaged, insurance may deny your claim if you do not properly secure and protect what they believe you can)
- Get pets and children checked by a doctor for smoke inhalation damage
How to get rid of fire smoke in house?
White vinegar is famous for cutting through odors. It is safe to use on walls, floors, furniture and more, so wipe down items in the affected area. Also, leaving several bowls of vinegar around the room with the smoke damage for several days can help with remaining odors. Air purifiers are a great option as well for quickly removing odors and ensuring healthy indoor air quality.
How long after a fire can you move back in?
Time away from your home or building can vary after fire damage. Small fires can mean restoration takes from 1-8 weeks. Significant damage from a house fire could mean months of restoration or a new build depending on the extent.
What is considered smoke damage?
Smoke damage is any structural or physical damage that occurred as a result of the smoke, not the fire. Smoke can permanently damage objects and belongings, just differently than a fire does.